Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Walking into the Butterfly House - By Billy

Billy has been working on adding adjectives and verbs to his writing to make it more interesting to read.  He has also worked very hard on stretching out his sounds as he writes and because of this he is starting to use much bigger words - which is really exciting to see.

When I first went into the butterflies I felt a hot breeze come right at me.  When I saw lots of colour on the butterflies I was amazed.  A blue and black beautiful butterfly went straight on my hand.  There were lots of butterflies when I went into the butterflies part of the museum.  There were lots of different types and there were lots of colourful ones.  I walked up the stairs and then I went across the slippery bridge.  When I went across I saw this amazing butterfly.  It was colourful and it had purple and grey wings.  It was on a tray eating butterfly foods.  There lots of bright butterflies.  


Amazed by Butterflies - By Billy on PhotoPeach

1 comment:

  1. Good WORK I REALLY LIKE THE PICTURES OF THE BUTTERFLIES

    ReplyDelete