Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Butterflies at the Museum - by Alex

Holy Moley! I couldn't believe my eyes, it was a miracle; butterflies were everywhere. I wandered up some stairs I had never seen before and at the top I saw a bridge. I slowly walked across it and I very slowly looked around then something caught my eye. It was hiding in some giant leaves. It looked like a green slug but it was gecko. Then I walked off the bridge and walked right and walked down the stairs. I went back to the start and the place looked like paradise.

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous description of your butterfly trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work spotting those geckos ... they hide very very well in those huge green trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex, please tell Room 9 how much I am enjoying their descriptions about the trip to the Museum. It sounds like you all had a fantastic time! I agree with your description... it is a little bit like walking into paradise at the rain forest in the museum, isn't it!?

    Let your classmates know I am really looking forward to reading their next pieces of writing :)

    ReplyDelete