Thursday, March 17, 2011

Butterflies at the Musuem - By Ethan

Ethan has been working on a goal of writing 5 sentences and using capital letters and full stops.  This would be his best writing ever and I am very proud of not only the amount of writing that he has done but also the way he has put his sentences together.  It would be lovely if you could write him some comments to encourage him - Mrs Wood :)

Room 9 went to the butterfly museum.  When we got into the glowing bit, I was glowing, then we went through the door.  There was lots of butterflies flying around the room.  I went up the stairs and halfway across the glass bridge.  Then if you looked down there was a Tuatara.  It was green; green like slime.  It was amazing!  Wow I thought.  Then it was time to go.  Back through Discovery Worlds, then back to school.  When we got back to school, it was home time.  Then I went home.  When I got home I got out my motorbike and had a ride on it.  Then I put it back and then I dressed into my dow-back.  Then I went to taekwondo.


Butterflies - By Ethan on PhotoPeach

No comments:

Post a Comment