Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SWIMMING - BY Kayla

On Wednesday room 9 and 10 went to the swimming pool.  First we went on a bus to get there.  Then we got into groups.  Group three went into the wave pool first and group two went in swimming lessons first.  After groups we got into the pool.  My group played penguin.  Amaya won.  When group two were in the wave pool we were having a really really exciting water time.  I bet group two were having a stunning time too.  After having a good time in the pool it was time to head off so we got changed and jumped back in to the bus.  The pool the next day was amazing because we got to have a little bit of shower water.  That shower water was freezing so I swam away from it.  We took a board and set off whirling and zooming around the river.  We also did some.  We went into the lessons pool  I think I did well.  When we were in the pool waiting for a turn of backstrokes I went under the water.  After taking my swimming lessons it was time to go so we got out and went down to the girls changing room.  Then Mrs Marshall came told me how good I was at my backstrokes then I feeled good.  So then we went back on the bus and went back to school.  WE HAD FUN!

2 comments:

  1. Kayla that was a great story, I really enjoyed it well done love kaylas nana jac xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayla - that is a fantastic recount about swimming. I love the words you chose to use like "whirling and zooming". Just after these words you wrote "We also did some." What was it you did? I agree - I feel good when someone tells me I have done a good job at something.

    ReplyDelete