Monday, March 7, 2011

SWIMMING - By Maddie

On Monday room 9 and 10 went to Moana pool.  I was so excited about it.  First I was in the wave pool.  The vae pool was so warm.  Kayla and I where floating in the rapid river.  The rapid river was bubbling all around.  When I jumped under the water I could see feet and lots of bubbles.  I had my lesson.  I learnt new skills.  One skills was you tapped on each hand and kicked.  After we played a game of penguin.  Penguin is a game where one person shouts out some words and if they say penguin you jump in the water and swim back.  Last one back has to sit down.  It was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What lovely imagery you have created beacuse of your choice of descriptive words, Maddy! Well done - I really enjoyed the description!

    ReplyDelete