Monday, March 14, 2011

How Cool! - Marcel is in Bali

Marcel - one of our class member's in is Bali at the moment.  He sent us this letter and photo

Hi room 9,
I am having a great time in Bali.  I have been swimming every day because the weather is very hot, its always 30 degrees.
Last week we went to a Temple and I held a python which was about 4 metres long, it was very heavy! My Mum was really scared, I will send photos.
I also fed some bats which were hanging up-side-down by their feet.
It rains alot here and there are great thunder storms, they are so cool.  In the house we are staying in there is a roof garden and rice fields all around us.
Yesterday we went to the beach and I did some boogie boarding.  Next weekend we are going snorkelling.
Here are some photos of our trip yesterday.
Bye Room 9 and a special’ HI’ to Nick.

From Marcel


2 comments:

  1. Hi Marcel

    Nick says a great big hi back. How lovely to hear from you. We are sooooo jealous of you swimming every day. Mrs Wood would love the 30 degrees everyday. We have been busy learning about colours. Last week we went to the gardens and museum to learn about colour. It was exciting because it was filled with colour and the butterflies were brightly coloured and landing on some of us. We can't wait until you come back and your smiley face is with us on the mat. From Room 9

    ReplyDelete
  2. How magic is that!? What an awesome post from the other side of the world! Have a great holiday, Marcel! I look forward to hearing more about your travels when you get back :) Ms B

    ReplyDelete