Friday, February 18, 2011

I loved that day


Yesterday on the beach we talked about beach safety.  It means safety on the beach.  Next we talked about sun.  Sunsmart means wear a hat in the sun also sun-block and sunglasses.  Then it was morning tea time. For morning tea I had a ginger nut and a ginger kiss.  After that we had a play in the playground.  I played on the slide.  Next we had a little swim in the water.  It was awesome.  Next we had lunch.  It was a party lunch because it was Jimmy’s birthday.  We had chicken kebabs and we also had chicken fingers, fairy bread too and ice cream.  Last of all we had chocolate cake.  Next we had a big play.  I played with Victoria and Mackenzie.  Then we all went back inside and looked at some safety equipment for when you get hurt.  We whent back to school and wen we got there we wrote about it.  I just wish it was that day right now.  I loved that day.

By Tia

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous description of your time at the beach Tia - well done. I really liked how you described how you felt and it made me wish I had been there the whole day with room 9. Next time you write, you might like to try and use a variety of sentence starters as this makes is more interesting for your reader. Mrs Wood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room9,
    On beach day i am sorry that i could not come because i was not feeling very well, but i am glad that you guys had fun.I just wnated to say that i am having great time and learnig heaps in room 9 i am luky to have niece teachers and niece friends. We are learning about feeling in our classroom and it tells me that i should talk about how i am feeling, when i am feeling happy or sad. I want to say thankyou to my teachers for everything.
    By Sakina

    ReplyDelete