Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Beach Education - By Hamish

On Monday we went to the beach.  We had to walk.  I wanted to on the bus.  when we got there we put our bags in the boys room.  Then we went to learn.  I learn that quad bikes pull the boat.  We went for a swim.  The water was cold but fun.  The waves were big.  They scared me but I still had fun.  Next I played in the sand.  I made a sand castle.  I learnt about rips  so I do not get carried out to sea.  I learnt you need to swim between the flags.  

1 comment:

  1. Great to see your first piece of writing published on the blog Hamish! I really liked how you described the water and waves using adjectives as this helped paint a picture in my mind. Keep up the great work - I can't wait to publish your next piece for you! - Mrs Wood :)

    ReplyDelete