Monday, September 5, 2011

Kapa Haka by Kayla

Going to the hall, I do not know what is going on.  I saw people in costumes, now I know it’s… Kapa Haka.  I started to smile.  I saw the dance and I thought that I should have done Kapa Haka too.  I got out of that moment of thinking about being in Kapa Haka.  When Kapa Haka was done I was proud.  Then walking out, I remembered back to last year and when I was doing it.  Then I said to myself, “I’ll do it next year.”  I now know that Kapa Haka is so much fun to people that are in it, and by their faces that they were very, very happy with what they did.  I think they did too because I loved what they did. 

1 comment:

  1. Good work on getting your writing published Kayla. I really like how you have tried to use a variety of sentence starters as this makes it interesting for your reader. I'm glad that you think you will take part in Kapa Haka next year - it's an awesome experience - Mrs Wood

    ReplyDelete