Monday, April 11, 2011

The School Fair - by Mackenzie

Makenzie has been working hard at stretching out all the sounds she can hear  in a word  so that her spelling gets better.  She has also been working on using adjectives and verbs.  Can you spot any of these?  If so, perhaps you could give her some feedback.


Hi.  I'm at the school fair having fun.  I went on the wriggly worm with my brother Daniel.  I had so much fun because the air kept blowing me over.  I couldn't stand up properly.  I kept on falling over onto my tummy in the wriggly worm.  It felt like I was in a real worm because it had a tongue and sharp teeth.  It was a fabulous day at the St Clair School fair.  Finally I had my last go on the wiggly worm.  I got out.  l sped to room 7 faster than Superman.

2 comments:

  1. i think you could start useing a bit more adjectives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, I will try to use them in my writing

    ReplyDelete