Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hi From Sakina

Hi Everyone,
As you all know that I have chickenpox, but I am still having fun, I am reading stories to my little brother ,his favourite one is, the very hungry caterpillar my little brother likes this story. After that I watch TV. I am always thinking about St Clair School, it is the best school ever. I am also drawing pictures for my room. I have drawn 11 picture then I go to St Clair blog spot just to play games. I am also having walks in my garden and writing a story but I have not finished it yet . I am having very busy and fun days, but cannot wait to see you all.
I miss u all so very much.
From Sakina

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sakina
    I hope you are starting to feel better. Glad to hear you are able to get out and go for walks in your garden. This week at school we are starting to explore why the leaves change colour in autumn - you might like to try and find out too. My garden is starting to show lots of signs of autumn and I wonder if yours does too. It's such a pretty time of the year to do some pictures about it. Look forward to seeing you back at school next term. Mrs Wood and the room 9 children. :)

    ReplyDelete