Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oh No! Room 9 has got Chicken Pox going around - By Sakina

Sakina is at  home sick and thought it would be a great idea to keep in touch with what is happening in our class via our class blog.  We hope you get better soon Sakina and look forward to when you can come back and join us.


Just wanted to say hi to my class mates and teachers and tell you that I have Chickenpox and I won’t be able to see all of you for a while. On Friday  after school I was itchy   I  thought I  had chickenpox  and I did  it was hurting .and I was so itchy that  I had to take  a  shower a  nice warm  shower  it   cheered  me up   I had   chickenpox  everywhere  I was itchy as  can  be  I was  scared   I had  to  drink  medicine it was yummy   it was pink.
From Sakina                 
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment