Sunday, October 16, 2011

Birds Up the Trees by Sakina

It is the school holidays at the moment but it's great to see that Sakina is still writing.  She was at home looking at the birds and then decided to write a poem about what she saw.  If you get a chance, please write a comment to encourage Sakina in her writing.


Birds up the trees - a poem by Sakina 

Birds birds up in the trees flying everywhere
Wish you can make me fly
If you did I can be up in the sky
And see houses and grass and trees from up the sky
When I’m up in the sky it would make my day wonderful.
                       

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sakina

    I've got lots of birds in my garden at the moment too. They are singing so loudly in the mornings and it is such a glorious sound! I too wish they could make me fly but just listening to them makes any day wonderful. Keep up your lovely writing - Mrs Wood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a wonderful poem - bee

    ReplyDelete