Wednesday, August 10, 2011

CREATIVE CAPTION CHALLENGE - Look at these funny pets!

Ms Kerr at school sent me some funny pet photos and I thought it would be fun to see who could come up with the funniest caption to go with it.  Post a comment with your caption and at the end of the week we will have a vote to choose the funniest one.

                                                                    Photo A



                                                          
                                                                        Photo B


8 comments:

  1. There is a baby that is sleeping on the dog and the dog is a wake.



    victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo A:
    "What does she think I am, a pillow?" by Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photo A:
    Just another day in a dog's life, being the personal pillow, By Matthew, Rm 11

    Photo B:
    "Gosh Kid, give me a break!", by Matthew, Rm 11

    ReplyDelete
  4. photo B
    the babby saies "I am sory but you will be ham one day I will miss you goodby"

    by Liam.M

    ReplyDelete
  5. photo A

    babby says I love you dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. photo A
    babby says "I think i will just have a little nap but you still stink and this does not make us frinds. I will get you back

    by Liam.M

    ReplyDelete
  7. photo A

    the babies eating the pug
    photo B
    stay still pig I want to use you as a pillow by oliver

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something is making my nose ich by hamish

    ReplyDelete