Thursday, November 3, 2011

All Children Between 7 & 9 Years Old Should Not Be In Bed By 6.30 p.m. By Shanaye

Our class has been learning how to write an argument.  Mrs Wood has posed some statements and we have had to decide if we agree or disagree.  These are our first efforts at this genre.  


Children should not go to bed at 6.30 p.m. because if they did I wouldn't get to watch t.v. or eat dinner.  I have to watch t.v. because I can't get to sleep without it.  When I go to bed it would be too light.  if I went to bed I couldn't get to sleep and would be able to hear my friends next door.  My friends would probably call me and my mum would tell them that I was in bed.  Mr friends would laugh and that would be embarrassing.  If I went to bed at 6.30 p.m. I would probably wake up in the middle of the night not tired.  My mum would tell me to go back to sleep and I would cry.  When my mum is in bed I'll have to pretend I'm asleep.  My mum wouldn't see me if I slid on my tummy across to the lounge.  I would have to put my headphone on if I went on the computer.  If I wanted to watch t.v. the t.v. would have to be down quiet.  I think children aged 7 and 9 years old shouldn't be in bed at 6.30 p.m. because it sounds silly.
By Shanaye

No comments:

Post a Comment